Join Us @ the Superconscious Mind Congress in Puebla, Mexico
Dr. Theresa Bullard is happy to be participating as one of the featured speakers at the Superconscious Mind Congress happening the weekend of April 22-23, 2016 in Puebla, Mexico.
This event is promised to be the most transcendent event of collective reprogramming in Mexico and Latin America! And it has a great line-up of scientists, spiritual teachers, artists, musicians, and the creation of the largest human mandala ever that will be entered into the Guinness Book of World Records.
At this conference Dr. Bullard will be presenting how to “Awaken Your Potential To Access Superconscious Mind: The Science & Metaphysics of Tapping in to Your Vast Gifts“, which will include an introduction to the Life Activation modality.
Awaken Your Potential To Access Superconscious Mind
The Science & Metaphysics of Tapping in to Your Vast Gifts
Do you realize how much potential and hidden talent you have that lies dormant within?
Would you like to know how you can begin to access that and bring it more online?
We are incredibly vast beings with huge potential that is largely untapped and is just waiting to be awakened! It is a known statistic that most humans are only actively using about 5% of our DNA to build our body’s proteins and conduct its physical needs, we are only accessing about 10% of our brain capacity for conscious functioning, and we are only perceiving maybe 1% of the physical universe around us. That leaves somewhere between 90 – 99% of untapped potential!
Imagine what you could accomplish if you started accessing even a fraction more of those hidden resources within you!
In this presentation, Dr. Theresa Bullard will reveal the scientific understanding of the astronomical proportions of both the outer universe that we live in, as well as the inner universe that we are an embodiment of. Topics covered will include:
- Comparison of the scientific and metaphysical teachings of what the DNA is
- New science, such as quantum physics, epigenetics, neuroscience, and more, that is confirming what metaphysics has known for millennia about our potential and how to awaken it.
- Evidence for a divinely made human with far greater complexity and ability than conventional science can explain.
- Practical ways in which we can turn on and start consciously accessing more of our potential.
- Introducing a method, known as the Life Activation, for infusing pure light and energy into your DNA to turn more of its gifts on and align you with life-purpose.
By awakening more of your potential, you may be empowered to:
- Upgrade your life by reclaiming your innate physical and spiritual gifts
- Gain greater access to more of your full potential and brain capacity
- Rediscover latent talents that are important for the fulfillment of your purpose and work in the world
- More easily release and transform old negative emotions that do not serve
- Experience a heightened sense of clarity, intuition, direction, and understanding in life
- Clean and repair the DNA, while activating those dormant potentials
- Stimulate the pineal gland for greater spiritual empowerment, intuition, and clarity of vision
- Learn how to accelerate your evolution to accomplish your goals faster and become a powerful catalyst for transformation
- Learn to harness your consciousness and gifts more effectively to get the results you deserve and want
In this presentation, Dr. Theresa Bullard will reveal ancient teachings and methods for harnessing your consciousness so you can intentionally transform your life in powerful ways. You will leave feeling inspired, uplifted, and empowered.
Bio for Dr. Theresa Bullard
Dr. Theresa Bullard combines a Ph.D. in Physics with a life-long path of embracing the new paradigm of Science & Consciousness as well as training in the ancient western mystery traditions. Fusing quantum physics, spirituality, and powerful, time-tested techniques for harnessing consciousness, Dr. Bullard brings a truly fresh and powerfully altering approach.
Dr. Theresa Bullard is the founder and CEO of Quantra Leadership Academy, co-founder of the Universal Kabbalah Network, and an International Instructor with the Modern Mystery School that specializes in advanced spiritual training. She has over 15 years of experience in science research, international speaking, and transformational training. Author of “The Game Changers: Social Alchemists in the 21st Century”, her mission is to help individuals and organizations Think Quantum so they can access breakthrough creativity and thrive in our changing world. She specializes in coaching and training conscious leaders for global transformation. www.QLAConsulting.com
If you know of anyone in Mexico who would be interested in the event, please direct them to the following pages for more information.